Brian Gunn has been litigating personal injury and medical malpractice cases since 1994. He has successfully handled and has been involved in many cases resulting in million and multimillion dollar recoveries.
Brian is a 1991 graduate at Villanova University and a 1994 graduate of St. John’s University School of Law. While at St. John’s, Brian was a member of the St. John’s Journal of Legal Commentary having published an article titled “The Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993: The Time Has Finally Come for Governmental Recognition of True ‘Family Values’”.
Upon graduating law school, Brian started his career with a large personal injury law firm, becoming a partner in 2002. In 2007, Brian and Charles Cerussi decided to combine their talents and Brian joined Charles and the firm of Cerussi & Gunn, P.C. was started. Since that time, Brian has continued to focus his practice on the prosecution of complex personal injury and medical malpractice cases.
Brian finds most rewarding the relationships he has formed with clients over the years. “It is very satisfying that my clients remember me years later with holiday cards, birth and wedding announcements or a simple phone call to catch up.”
Brian is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association and the Nassau County Bar Association. Brian is admitted to practice law in both New York and New Jersey.
Brian is a lifelong Nassau County resident and resides in Nassau County with his wife and four children.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Animal Bites — Plaintiff
- Assault & Battery — Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Premises Liability — Plaintiff
- Railroad Accidents — Plaintiff
- Slip and Fall — Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death — Plaintiff
- Professional Malpractice Law
- Dental Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Other Professionals Malpractice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigate
- New York, 1995
- New Jersey, 1995
- St. John’s University School of Law, Queens, New York
- Law Journal: Journal of Legal Commentary, 1993 – 1999
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- Major: Political Science
- The Family Law & Medical Leave Act , St. John’s Journal of Legal Commentary
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Nassau County Bar Association, 1995 – Present Member
- American Association for Justice, 1995 – Present Member