Welcome to our website. At our firm, we strive every day to provide the best representation to our clients and to further the cause of Public Health and Safety through the cases we litigate.
Most individuals are unaware of the public health statistics relating to serious personal injury, wrongful death and medical malpractice. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, for individuals ages 1 through 44, “unintentional injury” was the leading cause of death in 2013 in the United States. Another telling statistic involves preventable medical errors in hospitals, such errors are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States, behind only heart disease and cancer.
While some accidents are unavoidable, many serious injuries and deaths are preventable. The clients represented by our firm are not “litigious” individuals, but have been the unfortunate victims of negligence. These individuals rarely discuss monetary compensation; rather, our clients primarily want to make certain that their legal rights are properly protected, to find out what exactly occurred to themselves or to their loved ones, and to prevent similar occurrences from happening again to other innocent victims.
We believe that the proper prosecution of certain cases through the Civil Justice System is a powerful way to heighten awareness, both publicly and through the healthcare system, and to effectuate meaningful change. As civil trial attorneys representing victims and the families of victims, we provide the highest quality representation towards achieving these goals, and in the process secure just compensation for the seriously injured or bereaved.
- We believe in our clients cases, and if we don’t have passion for a client’s case, we will decline taking on representation. We only accept a small percentage of cases that are presented to us, so we are able to bring a strong commitment to each case we accept. Please read about our track record of successful cases and review our credentials.
- Our client’s interests always come first. We are committed to achieving the results to help our clients recover and move on with their lives after tragic events.
- The majority of our cases are referred to us by other attorneys, and the remainder by former clients.
- The firm’s attorneys practice law with the highest degree of ethics and integrity. We strive to always show respect for the clients that we are privileged to represent, our adversaries, and the Judges and Court personnel that we interact with on a regular basis. If a client is seeking an attorney that yells and screams, we are not the firm for that client.
- The firm does not practice in any other areas of law, we are civil trial specialists.
- We view our function as much more than just obtaining monetary compensation for our clients. Many of our clients during the initial consultation state that they are not litigious people, but either they or a loved one has been victimized and they want to gain answers as to what happened and why. Our clients rarely discuss money damages, rather they want to find out if they have a legitimate case, make sure their legal rights are protected, hold any wrongdoers accountable for the harm that was caused, and prevent similar accidents/incidents from happening again to other innocent victims.
- We believe that by pursuing our clients’ individual cases, we achieve greater overall public safety. This results in fewer victims and less lawsuits.
- We believe that there are cases that should not be pursued, and that it is the attorney’s responsibility to fully investigate a case to make sure that it has merit before filing a lawsuit. This is particularly true in the area of medical malpractice, where we consult with highly credentialed medical experts to make sure that a case against a doctor or hospital has merit, before accepting a case.